- 2 slices bacon
- 1 ½ lb. peeled & boiled lg. shrimp (purchased bag of precooked frozen then thawed)
- 5 cups mixed lettuce greens (arugula, watercress, baby spinach, etc.)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. each light sour cream and balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- fresh ground pepper to taste
Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 1 tbsp. drippings. Crumble bacon, set aside. Add shrimp to dripping and sauté for 2 minutes. Transfer shrimp to large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss well. Dressing ingredients and hot shrimp will wilt the greens. Top with crumbled bacon and serve immediately.